IQAC (Internal Quality Assurance cell)
Composition of the Internal Quality Assurance cell, RMC
The Rammohan College IQAC was reconstituted in October, 2015. On 13.10.2015 the IQAC coordinator was selected in the Teachers council meeting and it was approved by the Governing Body on 16.10.2015.
It worked successfully and after the formation of new Governing Body of the college, the IQAC was again reconstructed according to the new guidelines of the UGC.
COPMOSITION OF NEW IQAC –
- Chairperson : Dr. Saswati Sanyal, Principal, Rammohan College
- Teachers :
- Secretary, Teachers’ Council: Dr. Samiran Mondal
- Dr. Shakuntala Bhaduri
- Dr. Samarendra Nath Banerjee
- Smt. Jayanti Sen
- Sri Tapas Narayan Roy
- Dr. Shantanu Das
- Dr. Saurav Dutta
- Dr. Ashesh Garai
- One member from management:
Dr. Sharmila Mitra, President, Governing Body, Rammohan College
- Bursar, Dr. Santi Ranjan De
- Sri Amitava Mahapatra
- Smt. Sadhana Das & Smt. Minakshi Gupta, Councillors, Kolkata Municipal Corporation
- Smt. Piyali Ghosh Sarkar
- Sri Debapriya Sen
- Coordinator: Dr. Krishnendu Sarkar
The College IQAC team takes several measures to improve the teaching-learning process in accordance with the guidelines of NAAC:
This team is working to improve teaching learning process by -
- Planning to introduce more teaching aid to improve the teaching learning process.
- Planning to introduce for inter-disciplinary programmes, short term add on courses like communicative English and personality development courses for students.
- Enhancement of infrastructural facilities in terms of space, equipment, laboratories, libraries etc.
- Organization of intra institutional seminars, workshop and conferences to spread academic and social awareness.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and alumni on the institution and curriculum.
- Preparation of Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
- Preparation of AISHE (All India Survey of Higher Education) as per guideline and to submit to MHRD.